Personal information collected
Rani’s Herbalist does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
Collection of Personal Information
When you create an account the personal information we collect may include your:
• - Name and Surname
• - Delivery Address
• - Email Address
• - Telephone Number
• - Mobile Number
• - Date of Birth
• - Gender
• - ID number / passport number; and
• - Non-personal browsing habits and click patterns
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
• - To deliver the products you have purchased from Rani’s Herbalist
• - To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
• - To provide you with relevant product information
When you register as a user on Rani’s Herbalist website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on Rani’s Herbalist website.
Security of Your Personal Information
Rani’s Herbalist ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
• - Restricting access to personal information
• - Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
• - Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Rani’s Herbalist uses 128 - bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from Rani’s Herbalist website. In exceptional circumstances Rani’s Herbalist may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. Rani’s Herbalistis committed to complying with the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 and its principles. If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Rani’s Herbalist please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Rani’s Herbalist, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
• - Your computer's IP address
• - Browser type
• - Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
• - The pages with Rani’s Herbalist you visit
• - The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com